Family Life Ministry
What is a Family Life Ministry?
The vision is to “develop, sustain, and grow a range of ministries that support emerging, new, established, and struggling families by offering enrichment, formation, empowerment, and accompaniment.”
Ongoing or Extended Offerings:
Resources & Links:
- Diocese Marriage & Family Life Site: http://www.catholiccincinnati.org/ministries-offices/family-life/
- Retrovaille...a Lifeline for Marriages: http://www.retrouvaille.org/
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE(7233), 24 hours, toll free
- Catholic Miscarriage Support: http://www.catholicmiscarriagesupport.com/
- Catholics for Family Peace: http://www.catholicsforfamilypeace.org/
- Artemis Center for Alternatives to Domestic Violence: http://www.artemiscenter.org/
- Hotline: 937-222-7233
- National Catholic Council on Addictions: http://nccatoday.org/
- Montgomery County Drug-Free Coalition: http://www.mcdrugfree.org/
- Covenant Eyes - Internet Accountability & Filtering: http://www.covenanteyes.com/
- Fight the New Drug: http://fightthenewdrug.org/
Others to come!
Please watch the video below on the power of prayer in marriage.